Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How To Spot a Sociopath – 10 Red Flags That Could Save You From Being Swept Under the Influence of a Charismatic Nut Job

By Mike Adams Natural News

One of the more offensive duties of being an investigative journalist is taking out the trash – exposing liars, fraudsters, con artists and scammers for the people they truly are. Each time we investigate a sociopath, we find that they always have a little cult group following of spellbound worshippers who consider that particular sociopath to be a "guru" or "prophet."  Sociopaths are masters at influence and deception. Very little of what they say actually checks out in terms of facts or reality, but they're extremely skillful at making the things they say sound believable, even if they're just making them up out of thin air. Here, I'm going to present quotes and videos of some legendary sociopaths who convinced everyday people to participate in mass suicides. And then I'm going to demonstrate how and why similar sociopaths are operating right now... today.  To Read More….. 

My Take – I consider “The Health Ranger”, as Mike Adams styles himself, to be a bit of a loon; mostly because he is so virulent against vaccinations and so foolishly supportive of the use of unpasteurized milk products, and publishes all sorts of unscientific claims on his site.  He has a mixture of things to say that runs the gamut from profound to …..well…..loony.  His site is worth looking at though.  

I didn’t find this on his site, but I subscribe to his e-mail list because there are times when he really hits a home run.  This is one of those times.  I have to say that I do find this post (which I consider well done and well thought out) to be a bit amusing because I think of all these “all natural” loons to be the kind of people he is describing.  You gotta see the humor in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment