Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Did voter fraud swing the election?

 Exclusive: Joseph Farah presents evidence of illegal voting, contributions, intimidation


Contrary to popular opinion, I am not a “conspiracy theorist.”  I live in the real world – always have. I’ve been a journalist who goes where the facts lead him all my life – unlike most of my colleagues whose “facts” are predetermined by their ideology.  I understand Barack Obama and Bill Ayers because I was one of them early in my life. I even met Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn and Tom Hayden and Jane Fonda in the old days. I admired them. If Obama had been old enough during the 1960s and 1970s, I probably would have run into him, too……..

Is there anything we can do about it now?  Not likely.  But if we want to ensure that America has free and fair elections in the future, we better get to work. America’s political system is becoming a thugocracy.

I’m fighting back.  I’m challenging the Obama campaign on the acceptance of those illegal donations. I’ve filed a Federal Elections Commission complaint at considerable cost. I have no illusions that it will be easy to challenge a sitting president within his own bureaucracy. But I’m doing it. Meanwhile, some in the press would prefer that I be charged with voter fraud for efforts to expose the system. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the Democrat machine tries something like that.  To Read the Entire Article…..

No comments:

Post a Comment