Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Whitman: Anti-EPA message scares off independents

By Steve Milloy
This from a woman who, when she became EPA administrator in 2001, didn’t know the difference between global warming and ozone depletion.  As I reported in my FOXNews.com column of January 5, 2001 (see below):  Continue reading
Click for the Politico story about the independent-terrifying anti-EPA message.

My Take – She wasn’t the brightest pebble in the brook then and hasn’t improved since.  She resigned after 2 ½ years when she found herself on the side of greenie nutcases and in opposition to the Bush administration.  But….they picked her….I not sure who was dumber. 

It is Saturday now and this is an update for My Take.  I came across this when I was looking for something else amongst my old posts and I thought it was really appropriate.  This originally appeared on March 27, 2011. 

 Mass murderer, nitwit defend EPA

Former Republican EPA administrators William Ruckelshaus and Christine Todd Whitman authored the op-ed below that appeared in today’s Washington Post. Ruckelshaus’ unjustified ban of DDT in 1972 has led to the deaths of tens of millions of Africans. Whitman is an airhead — at the time she was appointed as EPA administrator, she actually didn’t know the difference between global warming and ozone depletion. When an interviewer asked for her views on the state of global warming science in December 2000, Whitman replied, “Clearly, there’s a hole in the ozone, but I saw a study the other day that showed that that was closing.”

My Take - I remember Whitman as EPA administrator, and how she whined when she found out this wasn’t a very nice job if you bucked the greenies. That’s why her term is only for 2001-2003….she couldn’t wait to get out. What was she thinking; how brain dead could she have been? So now they trot out these two to defend the EPA. They meow all the right warm and cuddly sounds, but here is a bit of reality from a real scientist….who actually helped create the EPA and helped in their foundational legislation. See what his views are on the EPA today.  Please read, An Interview with Dr. Jay Lehr, Defender of Our Industry.


###

No comments:

Post a Comment