Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Hunter Biden’s character has been ‘impugned’ by… ‘MAGA Republicans’

December 15, 2023 By Olivia Murray

Hunter Biden is a man of many talents: he’s an energy expert serving the good folks at Burisma; he’s a reality television star of his own making, recounting his gritty and raw experiences digging old parmesan cheese shavings out of the carpet; he’s an accomplished artist with work that has defied all odds and raked in millions of dollars; he’s a keen business man who knows how to play hardball and can “cut” deals with people from all walks of life; he’s apparently secured membership at a very private, and very elite club known as Snctm; and, he’s even a comedian (a funny one at that)!

Just the other day, Hunter held a quick press conference outside Congress to iterate that Joe had “no involvement” in any business dealings to which Hunter was tied. AT contributor Patricia McCarthy wrote a superb essay, from another angle, found here, but I want to focus my attention on one specific line, because it was legitimately hilarious, via Yahoo News:

In his statement on Capitol Hill, Mr Biden Jr said: ‘For six years, MAGA Republicans, including members of the House committees who are in a closed-door session right now, have impugned my character, invaded my privacy, attacked my wife, my children, my family, and my friends.

‘They ridiculed my struggle with addiction, they belittled my recovery, and they have tried to dehumanise [sic] me – all to embarrass and damage my father, who has devoted his entire public life to service.

‘For six years, I have been the target of the unrelenting Trump attack machine, shouting: ‘Where’s Hunter?’ Well, here’s my answer: ‘I am here’.’

..........To Read More.....

My Take - This nothing is my fault, even if I did it, and even if it can be proved I did it, is now a ubiquitous theme.  But Hunter takes the cake. He's in corruption so deep I guess he feels he has nothing to lose and the media will run with this as cover, and as long as his dad is President and can pardon him, he feels he needs all the PR to promote the idea he's innocent and as pure as the new driven snow.  And the public will buy into that.   And it gets even worse because it appears his sister Ashley, also seems to have a tax problem of her own.  It's a shame those darned Republicans just won't leave them alone so they can commit crime and cheat for the rest of their lives in peace.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment