Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Joe Biden’s Inaugural Address

Bruce Bawer Mar 13, 2020

President McKinley, Vice President Tyler, King Vidor, Queen Latifah, Duke Ellington, Earl Warren, Baron Trump, Judge Reinhold, ladies and gentlemen and others: this is a day that will live in infamy.  Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

Four score and seven years ago I was born in the house my father built, although I can’t recall the address. You may have gathered that an iron curtain has descended upon my brain. The mystic chords of my memory are on the fritz and then some. I have slipped the surly bonds of sanity. Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.....but don’t cry for me, Argentina. Ich bin ein Hamburger..........

I will little note nor long remember what I say here. In fact I’ve already forgotten what I’m saying now and what I’ll say next..........Since my mind has gone totally blank, I have nothing to offer but Blood, Sweat and Tears. Not to mention the Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, the Nicholas Brothers, the Casa Loma Orchestra, and the Beach Boys...........

I admit it, my fellow Belgians. I am not playing with a full deck. The lights are on but nobody’s home. The elevator is no longer going to the top floor, and it was never a particularly tall building to begin with.................

Now, you may want to know whether or not your new President is a crook. Well, I am a crook. Let every nation know that I will oppose any friend and support any foe to assure their survival and success, provided one of my relatives gets a piece of the action. Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what your new president can do for Burisma.  

Mr. Gorbachev, give me liberty or give me… you know the, you know the thing!........To Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment