The harvest of news articles was so rich in the last twenty four hours it's almost overwhelming. As a result, I decided to split my picks up and have an afternoon edition.
This is a profound and provocative time and the content of these articles, especially regarding Mueller and his cabal of deep state conspirators, makes splitting P&D into two sections important. That makes it easier to digest what the authors are saying. And I think you will find it scary!
Crime in Chicago
- Who Benefits From Democratic Control?
- The Diverse Conformity of the 2020 Democrats
- Killer Kamala: Her Single-Payer Health Care Plan Would Slash Over A Million Jobs
- Church World Service Sets Up Hotline to Connect Illegal Aliens to Sanctuary Locations in US
- NBC News’ Tom Brokaw Apologizes for Hispanic ‘Assimilation’ Remarks,
- Maine’s Largest City Strains Under Asylum-Seeker Influx,
- Border Patrol Struggles with Flood of Sick Migrants,
- Mueller, An Odd Hero for the Lawless Left
- A Stone Left Unturned — So Far
- The hazards of supporting Trump
- The gangsters at the FBI
- The Potomac two-step: Will no one stand up to the corruption in the FBI, DOJ, and CIA?