Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, January 25, 2018

I saw the real Haiti — not the fake news Conan O’Brien is selling

Oh so far away from reality

Posted January 24, 2018 by Steve Deace

First imagine the smell. I make my living communicating ideas in a way that people can easily understand, but I struggle to find the words to describe the odor I found people living under when I visited Haiti a few years ago. 

It is a desperate stench.

There are only so many tears that can be cried as people struggle to find a way, day by day, of getting on with the process of living in the poorest nation in the western hemisphere. So it’s as if the entire ecosystem carries on its grieving by way of a rot that belittles the soul every bit as much as the senses.

Haiti is not the paradise progressive elites like Conan O’Brien are selling you, because they’re allowing their hatred for Trump and his supposed “s***hole” commentary to cause them to harden their hearts to real human suffering............Conan O’Brien should be ashamed of himself........To Read More.......

No comments:

Post a Comment