Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, January 29, 2018

Chris Matthews Made Bill Cosby Pill Joke Before Interviewing Hillary Clinton

Amber Athey

A newly surfaced video shows MSNBC anchor Chris Matthews joking about finding his “Bill Cosby pill” before interviewing 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.  The January 5, 2016 video was uncovered by New York Magazine’s The Cut and shows the “Hardball” host cracking jokes on set to staffers before Clinton arrives for an interview.  “Can I have some of the queen’s waters? Precious waters?” Matthews laughed, before adding, “Where’s that Bill Cosby pill I brought with me?”
Bill Cosby is accused of drugging and raping multiple women..........To Read More....

My Take - I've no idea what he means when he says “Can I have some of the queen’s waters? Precious waters?”, but it's clear the comment about the Cosby pill while waiting to interview Hillary Clinton was completely out of line, and it would appear that kind of conduct was standard operating procedure for Matthews.  Leftists are all loons and hypocrites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment