Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, November 22, 2013

The Mightier Pen Award 2013

By Diana West November 22, 2013
 
On Wednesday, November 20, I received the Mightier Pen Award from Frank Gaffney and the Center for Security Policy at the Union League Club in Manhattan. It was a truly spectacular event. As I noted in my remarks, in early September when Frank announced the award, which is dedicated to the doctrine of peace through strength, it came not only as a great honor, but also as a welcome missile shield against continuing attacks on me and American Betrayal. I can't thank Frank and CSP enough for their unwavering support and friendship throughout, and now, for this unforgettable celebration.
It was, of course, a career high point to be introduced by the great M. Stanton Evans.
Video of Stan's introduction and my remarks.  (Follow the link to the videos. RK)

No comments:

Post a Comment