In return for a modest lifting of sanctions, Tehran has agreed to halt work on the heavy water reactor it is building at Arak, to halt production of 20-percent uranium, to dilute half of its existing stockpile, and to allow more inspections. Does this really make the world "a much more dangerous place"?
Masking Totalitarianism - By Walter E. Williams
The powerful elite believe that they have wisdom superior to the masses and that they've been ordained to forcibly impose that wisdom on the rest of us. Their agenda calls for an attack on the free market and what it implies â€” voluntary exchange. Tyrants do not trust that people acting voluntarily will do what the tyrant thinks they should do. Therefore, free markets are replaced with economic planning and regulation that is nothing less than the forcible superseding of other people's plans by the powerful elite.
- TSA Spent $900 Million on Behavior Detection Officers Who Detected 0 Terrorists
- Price of Chicken Reaches All-Time High in U.S.
- Obamacare Website 'On Track' to Handle 50K Users at a Time; Excess Will Be Wait-Listed
- Christians Flee Marauding Muslims in Africa’s Forgotten Crisis
- Americans Urged to Try a Slice of Obamacare at Thanksgiving Table
- Leno: Obama's Approval So Low Pardoned Turkey Avoids Him
- Obama Tells Protesters He'd Stop Deportations by Himself If He Could
- Ayatollah’s Comments on Women at Odds With Abuses at Home
- Sen. Corker on Nuke Deal: Iran is Spiking the Football in the End Zone
- Huckabee: 'DC Makes the Toronto Mayor Look Perfectly Normal
- Bishop’s Exorcism Quotes Pope: Gay Marriage is From Satan, Father of Lies