Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, November 22, 2013

Charles Payne: America’s Lost Generation

By Frontpagemag.com November 21, 2013

A few months ago, when we were talking about coming down here and doing this, it was the day after President Obama had given some speech or something. And it was pretty obvious to me that he was trying to incite violence. Or, you know, trying to get some sort of protest in the streets, and he wants the kids to go out there.  So I wanted to talk about that as a topic. But the more I thought about it, and the more I’ve been focused on this, I think that what we have, of course, is an imperial President. And these desires that he has for like this youth violence — but it’s actually backfiring. And in the process of backfiring, we’re actually helping to create what I think is the most unprepared generation of young people in this country.  And I think this is probably one of the more critical topics, economic and social topics, of the nation right now. And I think it’s an amazing area where conservatives can make a huge impact.....To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment