Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, August 19, 2011

Letter to My Readers

Dear Readers,

Since I started focusing on my blog I am have been getting hits from all over the world. I am pleased of course, but I am also somewhat surprised because my information is more tightly focused on pest control issues than most other blogs that deal with green issues. The primary reason I attempt to shine a light on the other issues is because once it is clear to everyone that the greenies can’t be trusted in one area, it can be more easily understood that what they say about pesticides is as equally untrustworthy.

Lately I have been getting a great many hits from Japan. I would like to welcome my Japanese readers on board. I know that I am linked to one site there, but I can’t read Japanese, so I have no idea what they are saying. I guess there is some sort of translating system in the internet....but I'm clueless as to how to use it.

Naturally most of the hits come from the United States, but Canada and the United Kingdom come in second and third, closely tied. Germany is next followed by Australia. Netherlands and Russia are tied and then it is France, India and Denmark. These are the top ten, but at this point someone has hit the site from most of the countries in the world. You can tell those areas that are the most impoverished, or controlled, by the lack of hits, and in some cases no hits at all, such as Cuba.  I would enjoy feedback from some of these readers, especially from cultures that are different from our own, with pest control issues of their own. 

Thanks to all of you for your readership and best wishes to all,

Rich Kozlovich

No comments:

Post a Comment