Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, February 5, 2016

My Music For The Day!




My Picks From the Comments Section:

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile, This day shall gentle his condition; And gentlemen in England now-a-bed Shall think themselves accurs’d they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day."

megan ward 2 months ago             
I am dead inside, This brings me to tears thinking about what these men want through. And the soundtrack for the movie does a spectacular job of capturing emotion with individual notes.

Neo Siambalis 1 month ago             
Thought I'd heard it all after hearing the GoT theme but then I started to watch Band Of Brothers this friday and finished yesterday. That theme was the most beautiful theme I've heard!

Joe Brindley 1 year ago             
The greatest generation.  When young people ask me why it is called that I just tell them to watch Band Of Brothers.

Commander Wolfe 1 week ago             
These men fought against so much with so little. Not just Easy Company, but EVERY Allied and Resistance force. Never forget the sacrifices they made to secure the future of the world. They weren't just soldiers, they were brothers. They were family.

Jose Adolfo 3 months ago             
the 101st airborne was a heroic division, this music do them justice, who did not come back their countrie, rest in peace forever.

ThaDerpyMuffin 10 months ago             
Just the song brings me to tears becuse I had a couple of relatives in the 101st but they didn't come home.

MIDWEST TACTICAL 4 months ago             
every time i hear this i get goose bumps and i ball my eyes out.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment