Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery. - Sir Winston Churchill, KG, OM, CH, TD, FRS, PC (Can).
Prime Minister 1940-1945, 1951-1955)
- Christie endorses Donald Trump
- British lawmakers want Redskin's name changed before visit to London
- Is New York’s Climate-Speech Probe Constitutional?
- A Parody of a Revolution
- Syria Ceasefire Will Not Defeat ISIS
- Some Veterans Calling Suicide Hotline Get Voice Mail Instead
- Women in Combat: A Terrible Idea Whose Time Has Come?
- Geopolitical Earthquake
- Pamela Geller's Atlas Shrugs
- Daniel Greenfield On The Front Page
- Islam Means Submission: So Does Slavery