Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, June 1, 2013

IRS Coming For Fat People And Smokers

Written on Friday, May 31, 2013 by Ralph Barker
(Don’t think your health sin isn’t next)  I bet I got your attention. If you don’t smoke, you are probably overweight because a high percentage of Americans are. If you are overweight and smoke, your wallet is about to shrink! It may disappear altogether. This may be the least of your worries.
Being overweight and smoking could be just the beginning of a long list of health sins that will be marked and penalized through Obamacare.  The reality is that 1 in 3 adults still smoke. That’s a lot of people. It’s also a fact that 1 in 3 adult Americans are obese.   If you are 20% over your ideal body weight (which is lower than you might think), you are obese. Obese! I hate that word. I prefer gravitationally challenged, overweight, or stout. I can live with fat. ...To Read More....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment