Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, September 15, 2017

Hillary Clinton Changes Profession to Comedy?

By Onan Coca September 14, 2017

In case you missed it, earlier this week we learned that Hillary Clinton is giving up her political career to embark on a career in stand up comedy. Wait. She’s not going into comedy? I’m sorry, I just assumed that she was going to be going on the road with a comedy troupe because of something she said in this interview from earlier this week.
I can’t change who I am. I knew that. I knew that I am not someone who will say things that aren’t true, that will not take responsibility. I had to run as me. … I care about being absolutely as accurate as possible. … I didn’t want to be either not telling the truth about what was going to happen [with any of my policy proposals] and not being responsible about what I thought we could do and get done together.
Comedy, right? Who is Clinton trying to kid? Does she think that the American people haven’t been paying attention for the last 25 years? ..........To Read More...........

No comments:

Post a Comment