Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Remember these Iran Deal Lies that Obama Told Us?

By Jeff Dunetz September 25, 2017

President Trump says he has decided whether or not he will pull the US out of the Iran nuclear deal, also known as the P5+1 deal, and officially known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). While I have no knowledge of the President’s decision I do know that the Iran deal you were told about by Obama and his cronies is not the real Iran deal (BTW if the President had asked me for my advice, I would have had major problems with his decision-making). Parts of the Iran deal was hidden from the public, and the Obama administration lied to America about other parts. Even the administration admitted it, in a New York Times Magazine piece Ben Rhodes explained how he led the administration’s efforts to misrepresent the truth in order “to sell” the “Iran deal.” .....To Read More.....

No comments:

Post a Comment