Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, September 25, 2017

Fighting Fire with Fire: A Republican Finally Co-opts Alinsky's Rules for Radicals

Brian C. Joondeph

Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals is considered the bible for the left, the Democrat Party playbook. Hillary Clinton wrote her college thesis on Alinsky’s book. Barack Obama is a disciple of this guide for community organizing. The reality is that the “Rules” are applicable to any political cause or movement, not just one on the left side of the political spectrum. I kept hearing about this book and decided to read it for myself. Wearing a tin foil hat with a clove of garlic around my neck, I ventured to the dark side and opened the book. I found Alinsky’s philosophy and rules quite interesting. I also drew parallels to what is happening now, decades after the book was written. But not in an expected way.

Democrats are adept at using Alinsky’s rules to further their agenda. Many conservatives bemoan the fact that Republicans are unaware of these tactics or are unwilling to use them. Much like a baseball team not knowing they can bunt or run double plays and then wondering why the other team uses these tactics and wins games.............I doubt Trump has read Rules for Radicals. Instead as a graduate of the New York City school of hard knocks, he instinctively knows how to organize and win. What a refreshing change to see a Republican co-opting and using these community organizing rules so successfully against the left and the deep state establishment. .......... More

My Take - I've read Alinsky's Rules For Radicals and I can honestly say that book promotes anarchy.  Alinsky had to be insane, but he's the Messiah of the left, and his words are a gospel of deceit, violence and anarchy.  At least until they gain power and then no protests will be tolerated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment