Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, November 4, 2016

Stupid Whole Foods Tricks

By Josh Bloom

If not for the pies, I wouldn't be caught dead in a Whole Foods. Yet this past weekend, the need for pie overwhelmed the necessity of a conscience, so I found myself inside the wretched place. OK, this is only partly true.

Perhaps, in a feeble attempt to offset the lack of even a modicum of conscience, I deluded myself into thinking that by making a (very) small contribution to the world of science outreach, it would somehow offset the appalling lack of integrity that I exhibited, and continues to plague me long after the pie (blueberry) is gone.

That was some damn fine pie. It's too bad the same cannot be said for some of the other products that people were wasting their money on there. For example.....To Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment