Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Mychal Massie's Daily Rant

If Kerry Deserved Prosecution Then, What Does He Deserve Now?

By Mychal Massie on August 6, 2015

September 14, 2004, I wrote the following syndicated column. It was titled “Kerry Deserves Prosecution, Not Presidency.” My reason for reusing it today is to point out what should be obvious and yet that which goes unreported by the mainstream media and that of course includes Fox News. If John Kerry wasn’t fit to be […] Continue Reading


By Mychal Massie on August 4, 2015in

My friend and I had dinner at a unique (albeit disappointing) BBQ rib “joint” Friday evening. But it was a brief conversation that I had with Christians who believed themselves to be conservatives that I found worse than the meal. They, like so many others, were blind to the reality of the political “game of […] Continue Reading


By Mychal Massie on August 3, 2015

I cannot think of any scenario in which I would vote for Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., including him running for the position of the head of the “white wing” street cleaner crew in the employ of New York’s late Mayor William L. Strong. But that notwithstanding, John McCain calling Paul the “worst possible [Republican] candidate” […] Continue Reading

 

No comments:

Post a Comment