Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, July 7, 2014

Incurable mosquito-borne virus found in GA?

Posted on

An incurable mosquito-borne virus was found in GA this past week. A virus with no way of treatment at this point.  One of the victims would be a 22 year old woman in CLEVELAND, Ga. View Video Interview

“My joints were hurting really bad. I was like getting really out of breath and having a fever,” said Ashley Manning.

Ashley had just came back from a mission trip to Haiti. Not knowing what was about to next. “I just thought I was not going to be able to walk, like I was constantly going to have these pains. I guess that’s what scared me. I also was running an intense high fever,” said Manning. She was having the symptoms of the Chikungunya virus…..To Read More….

No comments:

Post a Comment