Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Polar bears and melting ice: three facts that shouldn’t surprise you

Posted on July 20, 2014

If I was invited by USA TODAY to discuss how climate change is affecting polar bears now – summed up in three talking points – this is what I’d say. I’d use some meaningful images rather than cute pictures of cuddly bear cubs and I’d provide links to my work with references and details to back up my answers.

Compare my responses to those supplied by Steve Amstrup in his capacity as spokesperson for Polar Bears International (“Save our sea ice!”) to Jolie Lee at USA TODAY last week, who’s word is expected to be taken as gospel......To Read More.....

My Take - Well - I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.  Here we find everything the leftist green movement said about polar bears was either wrong, speculation based on false assumptions or outright lies.  Hmmmmm..wait....isn't that true of everything they've said about DDT and pesticides in general, global warming, genetically modified foods, BPA....and a host of other meaingless scares?  Am I detecting a pattern here?  Of course we must remember there's no such thing as a conspiracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment