Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Zone of Reality: Castro Notes

By Rich Kozlovich

Last week I outlined my contempt for the media, and this included the international media, who is complicit in this whole cover up of misinformation, misdirection and lies of omission....as well as lies of commission. I know...I know....there is no such thing as a conspiracy! Really? How about a conspiracy of paradigms? They all think alike and they all act alike. Do they ever have meetings to outline their duplicitous actions? Normally I would say no, but there actually have been reports of such meetings taking place at various media operations. Do the heads of these operations talk to one another? I think so!

Over forty years ago I worked at a newspaper and noticed how all the news seemed to be about the same things. Is this all there is going on I asked myself? Back in those days the United Press International (UPI) and the Associated Press (AP) dominated the news by supplying "news, photos, film and audio services to thousands of newspapers, magazines and radio and television stations for most of the twentieth century".

I realized that all the world's news was being controlled by a handful of people. The question then was; why did they pick what they wanted the world do see. I found that both of them seemed to focus on the same news, same journalists, the same story content and they clearly had a like minded approach to all of the world's news. Did they talk to each other?

I told a workmate of my conclusion and he laughed and looked at me like I was insane.  That was the response from almost everyone I talked to about this. I has taken over forty years for the rest of the world to catch up to me.


Journalism's Worst Enemy in the World
By Humberto Fontova

The question was answered on June 16 by the Committee to Protect Journalists' Executive Director, Joel Simon. The setting was a hearing on "Press Freedom in the Americas," held by the U.S. House of Representatives' Subcommittee on the Western Hemisphere. And quite interestingly, none of that very "press" in the "Americas" has seen fit to report this item.

(Editor's Note: I have inserted this next paragraph from the link above. It does not appear in the original article. RK)
"I would like to talk about Cuba, which is far and away the most repressive environment for the press in Latin America. In fact, Cuba is one of the most repressive countries in the world in this regard. There are 22 journalists currently jailed in Cuba, which means the country ranks third behind Iran and China.
Hummmm?

So let's ask... Dan Rather if he knows who jails and tortures the most journalists on earth... Andrea Mitchell... Barbara Walters... Dianne Sawyer... Eleanor Clift... CNN's former Havana Bureau chief Lucia Newman (nowadays with Al Jazeera)

OK, enough with the "fun." (All quotes above are fully documented, by the way.)…..

These pictures compare his (Ariel Sigler's) condition upon arrest in 2003 to those upon release last week. Now imagine the international media uproar (!!!) if something remotely similar could be shown regarding those other prisoners in Cuba (Guantanamo)! Now see if you can find this heroic man (Ariel Sigler)'s pictures anywhere in the MSM.

No comments:

Post a Comment