Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Zone of Reality: Castro Notes

By Rich Kozlovich

I subscribe to a number of web sites who will alert me to their postings. One such site is called FrontPage.com. It's free it you are interested.

Today I received my morning alert with the article linked below. At my age I have been reading about Fidel Castro and his minions for over 50 years. I started reading Humberto Fontova's commentaries on Castro, Che and Cuba about 5 years ago. I learned more about Castro, Che and the Cuba they destroyed in the first year reading Fontova than I did my entire previous life.  I am old enough that I remember the revolution and I remember the executions that appeared on the nightly news. What happened? In those days people understood the horror of what communism really is. Things have changed. I guess this article put me over the edge because this should be headlines. Why isn't it?

I intend to go back into his archives and post a link to an article each week about the atrocities of the Castro regime. In the course of time you will find that a corrupt media and officials will also be exposed for who and what they are. I consider his work to be provocative and profound.

History is a voyage and an adventure for those willing to be explorers to find what the media and leftist educators have labeled as elusive, hard to understand and difficult to determine.....that which is known as truth! However, truth is not for the faint of heart; it is not for the cowardly; it is not for the weak!

Please enjoy the adventure!

Che Guevara’s Regime Still Murdering the Young and the Defenseless

By Humberto Fontova

Last week the regime co-founded by Che Guevara (worldwide icon of youthful rebellion) murdered a young defenseless political prisoner named Wilman Villar for the crime of “disrespect to authorities.”

So 53 years into Cuban Stalinism we’re at about 100,000 Cuban deaths at the hands of the regime and counting. (All of this 90 miles from U.S. shores, while Havana swarms with mainstream media press bureaus and Hollywood producers, by the way.)

“The Cuban regime is a callous band of murderers that once again has blood on its hands,” said Senator Marco Rubio in a bi-partisan Senate Resolution passed on Jan. 26 in Villar’s honor. “Once again, we are reminded of the unintended but negative consequences of this administration’s loosened travel and remittance policies [to Cuba]. They help deliver more hard currency to the Castro regime, making it easier for them to brutalize and even murder the Cuban people.” .......

No comments:

Post a Comment