Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, October 20, 2022

P&D Today

De Omnibus Dubitandum

By Rich Kozlovich

Well, another week has flown by and I'm done until Monday, and the weather will be pretty good here in N.E. Ohio over the next couple of days, we've had lake effect snow here already, so I still have a couple of outside projects to finish including fall transplanting and planting, and that's slowing down my efforts to read the books I've ordered and are sitting on my shelf, but I hope to get to those soon.  Currently I'm reading the book Blind Spot, which I think is interesting as it deals with economics, political polling and "happiness" in determining the outcome of elections, or at the very least, government change.  It's a quick read and next week I'll offer my review.  As for P&D Today, let's start out with this Quote of the Day, which is apt for what's going on, not only around the world, but shockingly, strange and shocking things are occurring in America. ABC News producer writing book on Biden has home raided by FBI, then he vanishes

There are four commentaries today, two of them by me.   

 And I have four linked articles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment