Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

What Is Racism?

August 13, 2019 By E.M. Cadwaladr

I think it's fair to say that everyone in America who isn't either "of color" or irredeemably brainwashed by our educational system is sick of being called a racist. While most people have been busy getting on with other things, left-wing academics and minority activists have changed the language itself to suit their agendas. We ignore this cultural Marxist shell game at our peril. We cannot allow ourselves to be defined by our enemies' linguistic sleight of hand.

When I was a pudgy child in elementary school, the teachers explained to me what "racism" was. They told me over and over that it was that it was racist to judge a person by the color of his skin. My school's formula was a simplification of Martin Luther King's evocative phrase: "I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.".......... To Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment