Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Trump Tourette’s

Derek Hunter Aug 27, 2019
 
 On a recent trip to the beach in Delaware with my family, my wife pointed out something I didn’t realize I’d noticed too: just how unhinged liberals are. I’m not talking about the clowns you see on TV, it’s hard not to notice how far past the edge of sane they’ve gone. I’m talking about otherwise seemingly normal people infected by what cable news has done to them...........

On that trip to the ocean, we’d gone to dinner on the boardwalk with the kids at dusk. Nice place. By the time we’d finished, it was after sunset and were walking back to our hotel. The boardwalk was still a little crowded, even for a Monday night. As we were approaching our street with the 11-month-old in the stroller and the 2-year-old on my shoulders, a pair of couples came walking up behind us, talking as couples do............... But one of the guys was loud.........angry too. “These f*#king Nazi rallies on TV, I f*#king hate these people,” he bellowed.
After a few more f-bombs and references to President Trump and Republicans, he then called just about everyone a racist. “They had all these f*#king crackers in Georgia f*#king everything up,” not noting the irony of his own middle-aged whiteness.........

Immediately after, my wife asked me something that hadn’t occurred to me before, but was telling, “Have you ever randomly overheard a Trump supporter angrily talking about any Democrat?”
I haven’t. ..............
It’s not just my experience, people have been physically attacked for wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat. And it’s not just Trump supporters, people deemed to be insufficiently “woke” have come under assault from coast to coast................To Read More.....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment