Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Telford Girl Abused by up to 70 Paedophiles Speaks Out After Fresh Hope of Justice for Town’s Sex Victims

Geraldine McKelvie, Mirror, September 26, 2018
A girl abused by up to 70 paedophiles has been given fresh hope of justice thanks to the Sunday Mirror’s Telford child sex exposé.  The victim, who we are calling Amy, today speaks out for the first time about how she was raped at 12 and made pregnant when she was just 13.

She suffered four years of abuse and faced death threats but just one man was convicted.  Now, thanks to our probe, the teenager has been told she has grounds to take others to court.  Amy – whose ordeal only ended when she fled Telford aged 16 – said: “All I want is justice, because the men who raped me are walking around scot free.

“They stole my childhood. I am terrified they’re doing what they did to me to other innocent young girls in Telford.  “Every time I’m home, I bump into someone who has abused me and it makes me feel sick to my stomach.”........To Read More....

My Take - Those in positions of responsibility and authority all over Europe, including England, have allowed these Muslim wolves to decimate their flocks.  At some point there's going to be a reckoning and I hope these people who are allowing this to go on are prosecuted for their treason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment