Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

How the Left Colonizes Education

October 23, 2018 By Christopher Chantrill

I was with a bunch of lefties over the weekend, and would you believe, the big problem in education is the colonialist curriculum. So after the lefties had all tut-tutted about how even now in Africa the educational curriculum was still painfully colonialist, I had to step in.

Here’s what’s worrying me, I said. It’s the leftification of education.

Dead silence.

Because if you are a lefty you have never thought, not for a moment, that the left runs education from stem to stern in the western world. And that is a monstrous injustice.

Now of course, I could have gone in for the kill, and said that the left’s ruthless and merciless domination of education is the great crime of the last century and shaping up to become the great crime of the millennium. But I didn’t. Because, after all, I was among friends............Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment