Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, October 15, 2018

Sarah Palin for Senate, 2022

I am glad that Sarah Palin decided to stay active in politics. Her message - “I can see 2022 from my house” - has given me a lot of reasons of joy and hopes that she would re-enter the political arena as energetic and assertive as she was in 2008.

I voted for Palin in 2008 and I am grateful to the late Senator John McCain that he selected her as a Vice President nominee. Although I finally voted for the senator, he was originally only my fifth choice among the Republican contenders (after Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, Rudy Giuliani and Fred Thompson) and only before Ron Paul. But Sarah was my first choice as a Vice President.

Actually, I consider that I voted for her and, indirectly, for Senator McCain...........Read more

3 comments:

  1. The article shows explicitly and convincingly how important is for Sarah Palin to run for the position of senator in Alaska. She has decided to stay in politics, since she is very energetic and eager to do something good for America. She was selected by Senator John McCain as his running mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Palin must run for being an Alaska senator when Senator Lisa Murkowski's term in office expires. Murkowski's negative vote ("present") for Trump's Supreme Court judicial nominee put her at odds with the Republican Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murkowski was put in office by her father, who became the state's governor. Nepotism must stop because it is damaging for the state. Situations like this must not be repeated. Sarah Palin is the one who can truly represent Trump's agenda of Making America Great Again in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete