Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Starbucks Baristas Reflect On The Company's Anti-Cop Propaganda Disguised As 'Anti-Bias Training'

Beth Baumann Jun 02, 2018

On Tuesday, Starbucks closed their stores across the nation to hold an "anti-bias" training after Donte Robinson and Rashon Nelson, two black men, were arrested for loitering at a Philadelphia store without buying anything.

Multiple Baristas who attended the training told Philadelphia Magazine that the company beat around the bush when discussing racial issues.

"I was really disappointed when I walked out of there because I was expecting so much more,” an 18-year-old black woman, pseudonym Tina,  said.............To Read More....

My Take - Make no mistake about this - they've opened a door to their own destruction.  "What about me" - is going to be the theme they're not going to be able to address. Good riddence!







No comments:

Post a Comment