Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Yes, There Is a Coup On in America

By Peggy Ryan

There's a great LifeLock ad where four masked bank robbers burst through the door and yell for everyone to get down.  A woman on the floor looks up at a bank guard. "Do something," she whispers.  "Oh, I'm not a security guard," the man says.  "I'm a security monitor.  I only notify people if there's a robbery."  He looks over at the armed robbers in stocking masks, holding a hostage.

"There's a robbery."

Like the security monitor, Americans are passively observing a robbery, the theft of democracy.  We're witnessing, in real time, an insurrection, a coup d'état.  The definition of coup d'état is change in government by illegal or forceful means. Like Hillary Clinton illegally seeking the office of president......... But hey, I'm just a writer, not a freedom fighter.  I can't stop a coup.  Like the bank monitor in the LifeLock ad, I only notify people if there is a coup.

There's a coup..........More

No comments:

Post a Comment