Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Punching Back Twice as Hard (Oz version)

by Mark Steyn The War on Free Speech

I believe our headline was first coined by the Instapundit, who was kind enough to apply it to my book "A Disgrace to the Profession". But I'm glad to see, following the latest attempt to use Australia's disgraceful Section 18C to throttle freedom of speech Down Under, that The Australian's Bill Leak is introducing the concept to the Antipodes. His latest cartoon (right) features Tim Soutphommasane, the totalitarian hack who trousers a third of a million a year as Oz's "Racial Discrimination" Commissar. Mr Leak invites Commissar Tim Jong-Un to sue him for "facial discrimination".

~As for "facial discrimination", in my column on Mr Leak I mentioned Commissar Soutphommasane's thuggish bullying of a young basketball player, who made the mistake of going to a fancy-dress party as her fave pop star, Kanye West. When I spoke in Sydney a little while back, I brought up a similar and even nuttier outbreak of hysteria from one of America's many loony campuses:.......To Read More.....

My Take - The Church of Perpetual Grievance never sleeps, never gives up, never stops finding fault with Christians, conservatives, traditionalists, whites, people who actually work at meaningful jobs and those who create jobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment