Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, October 24, 2016

3 Children

Sent to me by Maury and Dog

A father told his 3 children when he sent them to college:  "I feel it's my duty to provide you with the best possible education, and you do not owe me anything for that.  However, I want you to appreciate it. As a token, please each put $1,000 into my coffin when I die."

And so it happened.

One became a doctor, one a lawyer, and one a financial planner, each very financially successful.  When their father's time had come, and they saw their father in the coffin, they remembered his wish.
  • First, it was the doctor who put 10 newly printed, crisp $100 bills onto the chest of the deceased.
  • Then, came the financial planner, who also placed $1,000 in cash there.
  • Finally, it was the heartbroken lawyer's turn. She dipped into her purse, took out her checkbook,  wrote a check for $3,000, placed it into her father's coffin, and took the $2,000 cash.
Guess which one will be running for President of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment