Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, December 26, 2014

I'm Such a Lucky Guy

By Rich Kozlovich

Years ago I had gotten some really good news. I won the Kenyan Lottery according to an email I received from a Nigerian prince. He was holding a million dollars of my winnings and he wanted to send it to me free! And all I had to do is give him all my bank account numbers, my official address, my social security number and my mother’s maiden name in order to transfer the money! 

Well, I knew there was something really strange about that! Why would a Nigerian prince have my money from a Kenyan Lottery? Anyway - I never bought a Kenyan Lottery ticket so I ignored this scam artist who claimed to be a Nigerian prince.

But in recent months I’ve gotten notices from a Kenyan prince, who is truly concerned about healthcare in America and wants to give me and everyone else in the nation free healthcare for life! All we have to do is give him all our social security numbers and all our confidential health care information in order for him to make this possible. Are we lucky, or what?

Oh, wait….I just had a thought.  If I thought the Nigerian Prince was a scam artist why should I trust this guy who claims to be a Kenyan Prince? Well, I guess it could be worse.  What if he claimed to be Barack Obama, President of the United States? 

No comments:

Post a Comment