Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Personal Note: Top Ten


There are times when I can tell why some readers in a country will be especially interested in Paradigms and Demographics; at other times - in fact most of the time - I don't have a clue.  My hope is that I cover issues that aren't as heavily covered elsewhere and my comments lend reason to the discussion, and based on some of the e-mails I get that seems to be the case.....but.....there is no way of knowing. 

This week the United States, Russia, Germany, China, France, Canada, Poland, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Lebanon were the top ten countries to hit Paradigms and Demographics.  China has been moving up so rapidly in recent days my Chinese readers are now among the top ten all time countries.  I can’t find any pattern for that interest, but I welcome them into the top ten.  Lebanon is new in this week’s top ten also.  Thank you for your interest and welcome. 
The All Time top ten are the United States, Germany,  Russia, France, United Kingdom, Canada, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Slovenia and China. 
Best wishes to you all,
Rich K.

No comments:

Post a Comment