Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, May 20, 2013

Club For the Galacticly Stupid

By Allan Erickson / 18 May 2013 / 35 Comments  
Actual quotations or paraphrases from former speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi (D-CA):
·         Unemployment benefits are the best form of economic development.
·         The IRS admission it illegally targeted conservative groups is the fault of the Supreme Court.
·         ObamaCare is responsible for bringing down the deficit.
·         We have to pass the bill (ObamaCare) to see what’s in it.
·         The Tea Party is astroturf.
·         “Every week we don’t pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”
·         “I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels.”
·         “We don’t have a spending problem.”
·         “The CIA misleads us all the time.”
·         I didn’t know about torture. Bush tricked us. OK, I did know but I didn’t think it mattered because it worked, but now I’m definitely against it, although I didn’t know it was going on.
·         Enforcing immigration laws is un-American.

No comments:

Post a Comment