Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

IRS Calumny - "Infinity and Beyond!"

By Rich Kozlovich

The word calumny means: a misrepresentation intended to harm another's reputation, the act of uttering false charges or misrepresentations maliciously calculated to harm another's reputation - Synonyms and related words for calumny - aspersing, blackening, slander, character assassination, defamation, libel, maligning, smearing, vilification, aspersion, innuendo, much, mud, smear, backbiting, detraction, abuse, invective, vituperation, attack, censure, criticism, denunciation, hatchet job, contempt, distain, scorn, belittlement, denigration, disparagement, cattiness, despite, hatefulness, malevolence, malice, maliciousness, malignancy, malignity, meanness, nastiness, spite, spleen, venom, viciousness.

Today has been so full of articles over this scandal, and this is my busy season, so I can't take the time to reset them in the usual manner, but I didn't want anyone to miss them.  I have tried to make sure there are no repeats, but if there are I apologize.  Here is my list of links for today, starting with the Lois Lerner saga! Please enjoy....sort of!


Lois Lerner Says 'I Have Not Done Anything Wrong,' Then Takes the Fifth







No comments:

Post a Comment