Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, April 19, 2013

Is USC Another Left-Wing Seminary?

 April 18, 2013 By Dennis Prager Comments (2)

Last week, a USC student released 15 minutes of excerpts from videos he had made of his political science professor, Darry Sragow.  Here is some of what the USC professor said to his students:……At the Daily Trojan website, one commenter after another articulated what may be the only solution to USC and other universities having become left-wing seminaries:
Scott: “I am paying $65,000 per year for my son to be fed this hateful nonsense? The fact that the administration is not mortified by these statements is telling. Shame on USC.”
Mike: “Lost a lot of respect for my alma mater today. They won’t get another dollar from me.”   KJM: “I am alum and hereby withholding any further support of my alma mater.”
Non-leftists who give money to an American university are usually funding the erosion of that university as well as the erosion of their own values….To Read More….

My Take - As I have often said.  They destroy us with our own values.

No comments:

Post a Comment