Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Can a fat man be healthy?

  Nutrition & Lifestyle
February 7, 2013
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is telling a White House doctor who worried about his weight to “shut up.” Dr. Connie Mariano, the White House physician from 1992 to 2001, told CNN she’d like to see Christie run for president but fears he’d die in office.  “I’m worried he may have a heart attack. I’m worried he may have a stroke,” she said. “I’m a Republican. I like Chris Christie. I want him to run. I just want him to lose weight. … He could actually save lives out there if he turned around and did something with his weight and became healthy.”  Christie lashed out at the doctor Wednesday, calling her “just another hack who wants five minutes on TV.”  “I find it fascinating that a doctor in Arizona who has never met me, never examined me, never reviewed my medical history or records, knows nothing about my family history, could make a diagnosis from 2,400 miles away,” the tough-talking governor said. “She must be a genius. She should probably be the surgeon general of the United States, I suspect, because she must be a genius….To Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment