Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, October 22, 2012

Leftist bloggers cyber bully pollster for calling Romney momentum early

  Neil W. McCabe  

Left-wing bloggers and activists declared war on an independent pollster, who dared to pick up on Romney’s positive momentum, both nationally and in the states.
“I don’t run fake polls,” said Douglas J. Kaplan, who owns Winter Springs, Fla.-based Gravis Marketing, and who has been polling and releasing polls on the presidential election.  “It is ridiculous,” he said. “We have no power. We put out polls.”  “They are trying to shut me down because they think I’m a pro-Romney pollster,” he said. “They said Karl Rove was funding me, I wish I knew Karl Rove.”

My Take – They're outraged.....outraged I tell you!  Horsepucky!  What are the questions that should pop right out at everyone? 
Why are you attacking this pollster for alleged dishonesty?  Was there evidence of it? 
No; the reason they attacked this man accusing him of attempting to promote a particular candidate is for one reason.   The accusers and their pollster supporters are guilty of doing the very thing they are outraged about.  It has been my belief that polling is as corrupt as the rest of politics, and like the rest of politics their goal must be achieved no matter the cost in integrity.  And silencing honest polling companies but accusing them of the very dishonesty they practice constantly goes hand and hand with that lack of integrity.  The left is hot....I mean hot..... on free speech.  They will support to the death...yours, not theirs.... for your right to say anything that agrees with them.  However, any speech in opposition must be destroyed; there can be do toleration for any deviance to the "litany" of the left.
What is interesting to watch is the “moral outrage” they display.  I think we need an Oscar category for the best on-air display of “moral outrage” for 2012.     RK

No comments:

Post a Comment