Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Friendly Reminder About Voter I.D.

By: Sean Davis (Diary)  |  October 25th, 2012
The Left would have you believe that voter I.D. is discriminatory. Racist. Oppressive. Why? Because, according to the Left, many minorities and low-income individuals simply lack the time or ability to obtain the I.D. they would need to vote. They can’t find transportation to the DMV.  The government I.D. offices are only open during working hours, when hourly wage workers are occupied with their own jobs. In short, for many individuals, getting an I.D. is just impossible.
So here’s your friendly reminder about proof of identification laws in the U.S.:  in order to work legally in this country, you have to prove your identity using documents like a passport, driver’s license, Social Security, or birth certificate.  The I-9 form, which employers are required by the federal government to collect in order to verify an individual’s eligibility to work in the U.S., requires the production of the very same I.D. that the Left says is impossible to obtain.  .....To Read More…… 

No comments:

Post a Comment