Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Friday, March 23, 2012

Let's End This Week With This!

By Rich Kozlovich

I have been away for a couple of days and so I haven't been able to do my searches, read the information, organize it or post it. I should be back in form this coming week. The most highly important event to take place this week was the Sackett victory over the EPA; with a unanimous decision coming from the Supreme Court.  This has, in my opinion, large long term ramifications.

 I am working on an article dealing with this, and I have been told that there is more behind this story than is commonly known involving the state of Idaho; but I haven’t been able to verify the information. I have sent an e-mail to a local blogger in Idaho to see if what I have been told is true and asked them to contact the Sacketts. I haven't heard back yet. At any rate, this video is from 2008! That is the beauty of truth. It stays truth forever. As a result…that's how it becomes traditional wisdom.

George Will Attacks Environmentalists
 

No comments:

Post a Comment