Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

My List of Studies and Data Showing the COVID-19 Vaccine is Deadly

Why it's the worst health care disaster in history.

Tue Aug 2, 2022 Wayne Allyn Root 21 comments

Two remarkable things happened last week.

First, I wrote a column about my own personal COVID-19 vaccine death and disease cluster. I wrote about my wedding on Nov. 21, 2021, to the beautiful Cindy Parker Root. We're still in our honeymoon year as that was only eight months ago. But a strange and tragic thing has happened since that date. Thirty-three people that my bride Cindy and I know have either "died suddenly" or have suffered severe health issues.

Thirty-three. That is a remarkable number. That is an unimaginable number. That is an impossible number. That is a one-in-a-billion number.

Even more remarkable, I did my research and found out all 33 have had the COVID-19 vaccine. Yet since that same date eight months ago, not one person we know who is unvaccinated has either died or gotten seriously ill. Quite a case study. Quite a damning cluster of death and disease for one group: the vaccinated........Except I've updated Paul Revere's warning from "The British are coming! The British are coming!" to...

"The vaccine is a killer! The vaccine is a killer!"....To Read More....


No comments:

Post a Comment