Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

What Community Standard?

By Rich Kozlovich 

This week I posted an piece with twelve articles linked as a singular post.  However Blogger decided that post failed to meet some "Community Standard" that offended them and "un-published" it.  So I posting them all separately and the cartoon as the Cartoon of the Day, and they remained, until I posted one from World Net Daily. 

Well, in doing so I found out that was "community standard" post they're all so concerned about.  Here's the message you get if you attempt to go to the article link I provided, which I had to drop, or their site address.
 
Warning — visiting this web site may harm your computer.  Suggestions: Return to the previous page and pick another result. Try another search to find what you're looking for.Or you can continue to https://www.wnd.com/2022/08/tipping-vote-election-interference-now-institutionalized-postal-service/ at your own risk. For detailed information about the problems we found, visit Google's Safe Browsing diagnostic page.  
 
So I went to their diagnostic page and it claims there's "No unsafe content found".   It seems clear they they have an algorithm that blocks the World Net Daily web site. So, I just published the piece in full, but with the understanding I've not asked for or received permission from WND, and it was "unpublished" also.  I asked for reviews both times, and both times they "re-published" those pieces, and that's the trouble with computers, they act like computers.  But someone created that algorithm, it didn't just come into being through spontaneous generation. 
 
And that wasn't the first time it happened.

Some months ago I discovered a piece I posted On December 11, 2015 from NBC news, Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam by M. Alex Johnson, with My Take.  As it turns out it was hidden by Blogger on April 3, 2016, and returned to a draft, with Blogger saying:

This post was unpublished because it violates Blogger Community Guidelines. To republish, please update the content to adhere to guidelines.

I found this quite by accident, there was never a notice sent to me, remember this was four months after I published this so this wasn't about computer algorithms, it was personal.  Here's what I posted:

Like the champion fighter he is, Muhammad Ali took jabs Wednesday at "so called Islamic Jihadists" and those who would "use Islam to advance their own personal agenda."   "I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world," the former heavyweight champion of the world and peace activist declared in a statement to NBC News. 

"True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion."   But the real target of Ali's roundhouse was Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.   The statement never mentions Trump by name — but its headline is "Presidential Candidates Proposing to Ban Muslim Immigration to the United States."   

"We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda," Ali said. "They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody."   Ali's punch came just three days after Trump said on Twitter that he couldn't recall any great American Muslim athletes — even though he's met Ali several times........

I added "My Take" to this post saying:

All that sounds good, but Ali was never the brightest pebble in the brook.   I don't know what branch of Islam he's a part of now, but it must not be the Nation of Islam any longer.  

Islam has been a religion of violence for over 1400 years. Violence perpetrated by Mohammad himself - violence promoted by Mohammad himself - violence Mohammad himself commanded for his followers. What does Ali think jihad really is? A peaceful sit down sipping tea?  

Of course, then again, perhaps he rejects Koranic calls for Jihad. If so, then someone is definitely a heretic to Islam, and it's either Ali or ISIS, along with a host of other violent Muslims. Mohammad Ali is a heretic based on what he's said, and now any Muslim in the world has the right to kill him for heresy...at least according to the Koran. 

Not only do we have 1400 years of history to show Cassius Clay has no idea what he's talking about, we have the modern history of his mentor and the leader of the Nation of Islam, Elijah Muhammad, who ordered the murder of Malcolm X.  Of course maybe he was asleep that year and missed (El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, born Malcolm Little) Malcolm X's comments:

Every morning when I wake now, I regard it as a having another borrowed day. In any city, wherever I go, making speeches, holding meetings of my organisation, or attending to other business, black men are watching every move I make, awaiting their chance to kill me, I have said publicly many times that I know that they have their orders. Anyone who chooses not to believe what I am saying doesn’t know the Muslims in the Nation of Islam.I know, too, that I could suddenly die at the hands of some white racists. Or I could die at the hands of some Negro hired by the white man. Or it could be some brainwashed Negro acting on his own idea that by eliminating me, he would be helping out the white man because I talk about the white man the way I do. - See more :............  

What is it with these leftists, racists, anti-American Americans who seem all bent out of shape to change their names.Cassius Clay to Muhammad Ali, Malcolm Little to El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, AKA, Malcolm X,  Elijah Robert Poole to Elijah Muhammad AND Barry Soweto to Barack Obama.  

What I find interesting is blacks who change their names to sound like African or Arabian names, and yet it was the Arabs and the black chiefs and kings of Africa who enslaved their ancestors and sold them to western nations.  And it's still going on in Arab controlled countries. 

 So apparently the community standard I failed was commenting on history that's incontestable. 

UPDATE:  This post was hidden also, which I appealed and now appears, so there's an algorithm for this too......but I have no idea what it could be.  RK 

No comments:

Post a Comment