Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, October 21, 2019

Chelsea Clinton calls America 'not the country I want my kids to grow

By Monica Showalter October 20, 2019

For Chelsea Clinton, America just isn't good enough.  Here's her talking about her mom and the country whose voters rejected her, in an appearance on The View, finishing up with not wanting her kids to be exposed to such a place:
“I am so proud of my mom. I’m very biased toward her…love her very much and feel very protective of her, although I know she doesn’t need me to be. But, really my most important role now is as my kids mom. You know I have a daughter Charlotte who just turned five last week, a son Aiden, he is three and baby Jasper just two months old,” continued Chelsea Clinton. “And I think about the country they’re living in right now it’s not the country I want them to grow up in. We learned last night that President Trump wanted to dig a ditch at the border and put alligators and snakes and shoot migrants in the leg…The depth of cruelty and inhumanity towards migrants, towards people of color, towards LGBTQ community…is not the America I want my kids to grow up in.”
Basically, because American voters rejected her mom and voted for her competition instead, the place now comes up short...............To Read More.....

My Take - What's she doing on this show anyway? She's running for some office or other, and she's the perfect Democrat candidate; a vacuous twit, mouthing all the scripted leftist narratives.

Maybe America just isn't good enough.

The Clinton contamination is insidious. I think she, her husband, her children and her parents should show us all how life should be lived and move to Venezuela, South Africa, South Korea, China, Russia.....oh.....better yet.....Iran.

Perhaps those are the kinds of countries she would like to see her children grow up in, after all, they've instituted the vision the Clinton's and their leftist allies propound. Centralized control of everything by an all powerful state. They should also take all their illgotten gain with them because these failed countries will need their cash, which they will confiscate, to fund the leadership's corrupt life style.

Surely the Clinton family would understand how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment