Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Thursday, September 27, 2018

We must believe survivors...right?

By Sam Younnokis September 27, 2018

Recently, after reading about Christine Blasey Ford's alleged sexual assault by Brett Kavanaugh, I have recovered some memories of my own. I had to do it without the help of Democrat activist lawyers, but that makes the memories no less valid.

At some point in the past fifty years, I was rape-groomed and sexually assaulted by all of the currently elected Democratic senators.

Yes, all of them, including the women.

I can't remember exactly where or when. I didn't tell anyone because I feared retaliation. But you have to believe survivors, and I self-identify as a survivor, so quid est demonstrandum.

It didn't all happen on one night. That would be unbelievable. But it repeated at every party, with different Democratic future senators. I'm told there were lines outside the bedroom door, though I don't actually recall a bedroom, much less a door. I was pretty drunk, maybe because they rufied me at those unchaperoned parties. Back then, everyone was pretty drunk, and so it's understandable if there were no witnesses...................Read more

My Take - This is - in my opinion - the definitive post on this outrage being perpetrated by the corruption of the Democrats on Kavanaugh, his family, and the nation.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment