In the wake of Hurricane Harvey, a number of vile and reprehensible actions and reactions have occurred, many emanating from within the storm’s path. There have been numerous reports of looting in the greater Houston metropolitan area, along with unbelievable accounts of these same looters opening fire on civilian rescue squads and firefighters alike, making the recovery of stranded Americans nearly impossible at times. Price gouging has been another concern, as reportedly reputable businesses turn to greed in order to cash in on the plight of the state.
At the same time, outside media sources have been errant in their duties as well, eschewing their journalistic responsibilities in order to chase ratings and ad revenue. CNN has been the number one offender, unsurprisingly, as one Harvey survivor and mother decided that, FCC be damned, she would give the insensitive liberal network a profanity-laden piece of her mind live on air yesterday.
Now, Politico has joined the fray, tweeting out a link to an insensitive and vile political cartoon that displays affected Texans in an absurdly negative light........To Read More.....
- Disgraceful Harvey Looters Targeting Firefighters in Storm’s Aftermath
- Hollywood to Houston: Hang Tight, We’re Coming to Help
- Harvey Can’t Stop Radical Left as Assassination Threat Discovered
- President Trump Earns Rave Reviews from Texans, Media Remains Unimpressed
- Media politicize Harvey while mocking the GOP
- The Spirit of Houston and the Spirit of America