Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Monday, January 23, 2017

Viva la Trump: Washington is liberated

Its been a long eight years since the first inauguration of now former President Barack Hussein Obama, a man who fooled the masses into being elected as a visionary black man for all people. Instead, over his reign, marked by his racial hatred toward whites and his favoritism toward his Muslim half over Christians and Jews in particular, the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C, felt to me as if it were under “occupation” by hostile “foreign” forces. Indeed, on my many trips here over Obama’s two terms as president I would often remark to my colleagues on the way to court proceedings that it seemed to me the government buildings were taken over by hostile “space aliens.” I simply no longer felt a part of our country’s body politic. While I could not fully put my finger on it, there was something terribly evil lurking under the surface of this, one of the most beautiful cities on earth.

And, today, with the inauguration of Donald J. Trump as president, a dark cloud has been lifted that had hung over Washington during the Obama years. There is a renewed happiness and vision – and while it is rainy, in my heart the sun is shining. My sentiments remind me of that that day on Aug. 25, 1944, when another beautiful great city, Paris, was liberated from the Nazis. Newsreels at the time depicted the glee and pride of the French capital and nation, which too had had a fascist cloud removed by the Allied Forces and the French Resistance (link and embed You Tube video I will send). This irony is more than palpable!.........Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment