Search This Blog

De Omnibus Dubitandum - Lux Veritas

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Julia Gillard reveals her 'murderous rage' at sexist attacks

By , 30 Sep 2013
In her first public outing in Australia since she was deposed as prime minister in June, Ms Gillard appeared upbeat and buoyed by a strong show of support in a packed hall at the Sydney Opera House.  During a candid question and answer session, Ms Gillard, 52, was asked by an eleven-year-old girl how she coped with “all that horrible sexism”.   The former Labor prime minister said one of her strongest motivations when she left office was not to give her most strident critics the pleasure of seeing her publicly cry.
“In moments of some stress and pressure… I certainly did say to myself that I would not give those people the satisfaction of seeing me shed a tear,” she said. “[It was] some iteration of ‘don’t let them get you down’”......To Read More.....
My Take –  I think it’s pretty clear that she’s no Maggie Thatcher. Another leftist pity party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment